"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three Years

today I started blogging.......and blogging I still am. Not often, not wordy, but still holding on to the blogger world and still resisting the facebook world.....what can I say, I am stubborn and I love this journaling of childhood for my children.

Our family has grown up and out. Three more cats, 1 dog lost, 1 dog gained, 20 chickens, two more daughters, and a much heavier Aves (progress in the wrong way)..but we are still here, happy and busy........

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Happy 3 Years! I adore your blog, I think you are Kerri are my daily inspiration that singles can do this more than once. Yes I still hold onto that dream of having 4 + kids! ha!

I totally get the growing out thing, sadly!!!!

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I've been reading your blog almost from the beginning. You are on my favorites list above my own blog! I selfishly hope you keep writing for a long time.

My Travels