"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Friday, May 2, 2008

FFF-Having a Ball

Tuks loves to play in corn, sand, pebbles, etc., anything she can emerge her whole body into and pour over her head. No new pictures from this summer yet, but here are a few from last.







11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea... baby pool full of corn! You gave me a great idea for Bug's birthday! I think I am going to get her a buncg of beans with measuring cups, etc... too cute!!

Tuks is so adorable! My how she has grown!

Rachel said...

I have never seen the corn in a pool before - great idea!!!

Kelly said...

I love it! She is darling!I cannot wait for summer either!

Rebekah said...

Now that is a genius idea ... mush better than sand and much weather friendly than water! She looks like she LOVES it! Thanks for the idea and for sharing ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Tricia said...

GREAT pictures!!

ADORABLE!!!

♥ Tricia ♥

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!

Young Creations said...

What a great picture. You are so lucky.
Stop by and say hi. Have a great weekend.
Lauren

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!!!

GREAT idea, too!

Mandy said...

She is adorable!! Looks like she is sure having ball in the corn pool!

MICHELLE said...

WHAT A CUTIE, GREAT PICTURES AND GREAT IDEA.

Becca said...

Oh MY WORD! You have saved my life. I despise our sandbox because my kids fill their pockets with sand and it gets all over the house, in the beds, etc. I am going to a feed store tomorrow and buying corn to fill it with. YOU ROCK! And Tuk is a dollbaby!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Hey
Don't want to put you guys off as you seem very excited about the corn idea BUT young kids will stick it in any opening they can find i.e. nose, ear, mouth and you are asking for trouble with a capital T. Choking a real risk and real dangerous. I would be thinking twice about it if you have young/toddler age children. Just a warning from an ex pediatric ICU nurse

My Travels