"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Together at last


After 5 long years we are all together ...forever...............................

17 comments:

A Blessed Life said...

What a beautiful picture - all the sweeter after the long wait, I'm sure. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and homecoming settling in.

veggiemom said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for all of you! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Elder Cook said...

Wow what an awesome picture. I am so happy for all of you. The kids look healthy and happy. I pray the transition is smooth.

Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray for having your 3 girls all home safe and sound! What a beautiful picture :)

Glady said...

OMG, it feels so weird to see all the girls FINALLY together. congrats to your family being COMPLETE at last.

Glady said...

BTW I didnt mean weird in a bad way just totally Surreal. and It seems like Tuks and Ve are enjoying their bid sister. Welcome Mim. Bienvenue :)

Jane said...

That picture brought tears to my eyes. Everyone at home together at last!!!

Janet said...

That is a wonderful picture. I can't wait to hear how everything is going.
I hope you have a smooth transition.

Marta said...

I have been waiting for that picture!!! Yay! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Brenda said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you. The long wait is finally over. I can't wait to hear the details.

Laurie said...

Your daughters are beautiful! Congratulations.

Steph, G's Mom said...

Oh cindy what a wonderful blessing to see them all together!!!!!!!! the younger 2 look ecstatic! And Mim is as lovely and statuesque as I remember her from Port Salut before she even came to PaP. I knwo it's deceiving because they look "normal" kid size in photos when they are there with nothing to compare too...she looks incredibly tall but I know if you were standing next to her she would not. but i see what you mean, she definitely looks older!!! She is lovely...they all are :)

can i put that last photo on the website in the forever fams section?

steph

RUN FOR FUN OVER 50 said...

Yes Steph you can use the last photo on the website.

Aves

Leslie said...

That is SO wonderful!! What a beautiful picture of your beautiful girls. Congratulations, mama!

Calico Sky said...

Aves I'm so so happy for you! To see all three together is just such a blessing, finally after all this waiting you have your three daughters! I'm so happy for you!

Salzwedel Family said...

It's so wonderful to see all of your beautiful daughters together!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture!!!! So happy for all of you!!

My Travels