"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Friday, October 12, 2007

Panda

PANDA

Photos and comment about girls made by a visitor to the O--PAC2












Panda. OH MY GOSH. This girl has my heart. She has
personality plus let me tell you. She is goofy, silly, happy and
funny. She kept hamming it up for the camera and saying in
creole "take my picture, take my picture". Then asking to see the
picture on the camera. I just loved her. We gave all the kids
balloons and made balloon animals with them. Panda was sucking on
the balloon and I told "pas manje!" and she just laughed and laughed.
What a goof. her balloon finally popped and she she threw a royal
fit. A mad, kick her little legs fit. It was so funny. She quickly
got distracted. Whoever is adopting her sure is getting a prize.






6 comments:

Marta said...

Panda looks like she is having the time of her life!! It's great to see her so happy.

veggiemom said...

She really stuck out in all the pics with that huge grin! I loved that description of her too.
Kerri and Ruby

Kate said...

What a great update!! She is just so adorable:) I am so excited for you and think about all the time.

Sarah said...

Wonderful photos! Absolutely adorable--what a gift to get them!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Oh my goodness! She is just TOO CUTE.

A Blessed Life said...

When I saw her in May, she was quiet and shy. Boy has she come out of her shell. It's wonderful to see the joy shining in her eyes. I feel I can almost hear her giggle.
Leanne

My Travels