"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Time for a Vote

First Hibiscus of the summer opened up last night!!!!!!! I love these!!!



I attempted a photo shoot of Tuks in her dress. It didn't go well, actually it went very badly. The two photos below are the best of the lot, and they aren't that great. Which one should I send to Panda..Picture 1 or Picture 2.


Picture #1






















Picture #2

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Probably picture #1 so Panda can see that it's the same dress. I think they are both cute pictures but I know what you mean about not getting what you want out of the pictures. It seems when you WANT to take a picture for a specific reason is when they don't want to cooperate.

Sarah and Tim said...

I like picture 1 also. You can see the entire dress. The picture of the flower is just beautiful!

Gail said...

I agree with picture #1. It shows the whole dress.

Jane said...

Another vote for #1 here!
It's a cute dress, too. Thanks for your response - I'll add bird house cleaning to my "to do" list for next week when I'm off work again.

Sarah said...

I say pic #1 as well--the dress is so cute and Panda will definitely see that it's the same.
-Sarah C.

My Travels