"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTDAY TUKI

Tuki turns two tomorrow, Nov. 29th at 4:30am. I am posting tonight because I won't have time in the morning, and then tomorrow night we will go out to eat with friend E and possibly pick up a gift for Tuki from neighbor A. Her big birthday party with the family will be Saturday, December 8th.


Sweet Tuki is a jigging




















and a jagging to music. She can also really get her hips moving. It is so funny watching her swagger her little bum.



















One gift tonight because we won't have time to play tomorrow morning. She loves to help me vacuum. It takes me twice as long to get the job done because she is holding it with me. I found this little baby at Kohl's and it sounds like the real thing. She loved it. She also loved the box and wires in came in.














Cleaning under the ottoman with the vac.














Multi-tasking with the vac



















Making sure she shuts it off before it is put away in the closet with Mama's vac.

10 comments:

veggiemom said...

Happy birthday, Tuki! Celebrate well.
Kerri and Ruby
PS - If you ever need an extra house to vaccum, feel free to come visit me. With 3 pups we can use all the help we can get. :)

Not Betty Crocker said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Tuki!

Lila

Sarah and Tim said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, little woman!
I saw that vacuum, too. I love it. Have yourself a big ol' party on the 8th - that's my C's first birthday!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Tuki!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Tuki! What a cutie you are :)

Sarah

Marta said...

That is adorable! Happy b-day Tuki!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Tuki!! We need to have another playdate. Maybe during Christmas break.

Calico Sky said...

Happy Birthday Tuki!!!

Suzanne said...

She's so sweet. Happy birthday little girl!
Suzanne

My Travels