"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hungry



I have not been a good blogger lately.

It is because I am hungry, hungry, hungry, HUNGRY...for some news about Panda's file. Cheetah's file can not go into IBESR until Panda's moves out.
Yeah, that's right OUT!!!
Several other people's paperwork has been moving, but several of us are still waiting. I am really very happy for those that are moving, I truly am, but I can't help but scream
"WHAT ABOUT US!!"
I am joking here so please no one take offense, but sometimes it is good to let out a good scream now and then. If you have never tried it..go ahead give it a go ..............
yeah, ............right now, go ahead and do it ............
there.........., doesn't that feel better.
I know I feel better.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

Fingers are crossed that you hear something soon.
Kerri and Ruby

Marta said...

Well, it's Friday again, but S and C are down there right now, and in the same boat, and those are 2 determined Mamas, so hopefully they are advocating for all of us...to at least CHECK IT OUT!

I did not realize that Cheetah could not go in until Panda was out. Wow. God Speed.

My Travels