"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Dancing Scorgie?


Heathcliff on the left, and Einstein on the right. Scorgies (Scottish Terrier/Welsh Corgi Mix)

I have linked many new blogs under Guatemala. They are not new to me, because I have been following them periodically throughout their journeys. But I have never linked them before, because I had linked the blog that they were linked to, to my blog. Does that make sense?? Still with me?? Anyway the blog that contained all these new ones is going private, so I decided to link them on my blog for easy perusing.

Ok, now if you go back and read it slowly and then check the blogs to the left it may make sense HA HA HA.

Tuks is madly in love with two things lately;
1. Baby Bop
2. Einstein our little black scorgie dog..she calls him Einie, and tries to hug him constantly. He on the other hand wants nothing to do with the hug. She also wants to dance with him, but again he only wants food from her, nothing else.

She also calls sMurph the cat "meow". She hugs him too, but HE lets her. Too cute. This language explosion is a BLAST!! One never knows what she will say next.

I also sent out the dossier papers to the Chicago Consulate today, so if all goes well, I hope to get it back no later than Thursday of this week and then HOPEFULLY, please pray for this, the dossier will be sent to Haiti by Monday, the 10th, at the latest. Ten days later than I had hoped, but oh well!!

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

I think your Einstein is related to our Simon (a bassett). Ruby wants to pet (read beat) on him all the time and hug him and he's totally uninterested.
Kerri and Ruby

Marta said...

AHHHH Corgi love! Those are some cute dogs! No wonder Tuks wants to hug him! I often refer to my corgi as my "youngest son"...he is something else!

My Travels