"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 - Bringing Them Home!!!

I am sometimes just left speechless as to how beautiful they both are!!!

This photo was taken by a parent just returning from a visit trip with her daughters. Thanks!!

I can't help but wonder how they will like living in the Tundra when this is what they are use to wearing at the end of December. To refresh your memory as to what we are wearing, check out Tuks attire in the duck feeding photos. LOL

A HUGE contrast...............................

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

They are both so beautiful. It's great to see them in more pictures together looking more comfortable with one another. Here's to a happy 2008 with my fingers crossed (however unrealistically) that they both make it home.
Kerri and Ruby

Sarah said...

Gorgeous girls! I'll be praying for them both to be home by the end of 2008. . .what I'm learning through this whole process is that God can move mountains when one least expects it, so we'll hold on to that :) I too wonder all the time how our little Haitian kiddos will like the snow (and ice, and cold).

Marta said...

It was really the cutest thing. I said "Cheeta!(insert real name) Find Panda (IRN) for photo!" and gestured to my camera. She took off like a flash
and was back shortly pulling Panda by the hand thru the crowd. So yes, they posed, but still, very natural with each other. I think they will be great together when they get home. Which we all hope and pray is soon.

My Travels