"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Friday, February 1, 2008

Dancing!!!!!!!




You may be asking yourself does she really have to use animals to express the level of emotion she feels. The answer is YES!!! I am a nature, outdoors, and ex-farm girl. I truly think in these terms!!! A crazy weird, I know………...but a good crazy weird….

So I am as happy as young stock just let out onto a new pasture after a long winter. If you have never witnessed it, it is a sight to see. They are jumping and running all around with complete abandonment. As the saying goes, they are dancing, in this case a cow dance, like no one is watching. That is me tonight because;

YYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO
I just found out that Panda is out of IBESR.

Actually the paperwork came out probably early last week. So I am going to pick a date and say she exited January 28th. So I am dancing and rejoicing like no one is watching!!!!!!!!!!


So what's next????

We enter Parquet for, I'm not sure how long, I will say 2 - 3 months or longer, or shorter. It is anyone's guess, but we are closer!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Kate said...

OMG!!!! I am so so so happy for you!! I have been praying for you and I am so happy that you are one step closer:) YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!! Praying for a speedy process to get her HOME!

Sarah said...

Fabulous News! Doing the Happy Dance in GB for you and Panda!

This Mama said...

YAHOO!!! We are so happy for you guys :)

Not Betty Crocker said...

I am so happy for you! Hopefully not much longer now.

Marta said...

Dance girl, dance! Till the cows come home! LOL

Jane said...

Yee-Haw! I do believe your process is more gut-wrenching than mine...I'm so glad you have some good news to celebrate.
Oh, and am I the only one who noticed that those cows are doing a LINE DANCE??? Too funny.

Laurie said...

Congratulations that is fantastic news!!! Panda is one big step closer to being home to with her family.

Doing the happy dance with you!

Laurie

veggiemom said...

Doing the happy dance for you!!! Fingers are crossed for a speedy rest-of-process for Panda and and shorter stay for Cheetah!
Kerri and Ruby

Jenn said...

Yay!!! One step closer to your girls.

Salzwedel Family said...

Great news! Congrats on one more step done.

I'm so glad I found your blog again! I lost track of it & you after I kept getting an e-mail I sent to you returned. I'd love to hear from you again.

Stephanie Salzwedel
salzwedeladventures.blogspot.com

My Travels