"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Personality Plus


I will post more pictures that were sent to me tomorrow. Thank you S!! I just had to post this one tonight. I think you will know why. This is why she would say "yes" any time I asked her if she had fun this weekend. I think this photo captures her personality, I just never seem to be able to capture it on film, but S did.....now imagine a deep belly laugh to go along with it............

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

Perfect!
Kerri and Ruby

This Mama said...

She just melts my heart everytime you post new pics...what a personality!

Brenda said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Gail said...

How cute!! I would love to hear the laugh with that.
Gail

Jenn said...

That is the best picture! I love it.

Suzanne said...

E took that picture, but you are entirely welcome!

My Travels