"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hair style for the week

At a later post I plan to share the recipe for the muffins they are eating...I kind of made them up, and boy are they a hit.


Tuks showing me her style


Beauty!!!

Upon the suggestion of a previous commenter, I am alternating weeks between puffs and braids. This week is puffs. I like how simple and lovely it looks.


Front


middle, Ve making a goofy face because I am taking her picture.


back, I noticed the side view shows the parts better, but Oh well you will have to use your imagination...I'm not sure why I try these back pictures because they never really show the hair style well. There are actually two green ponys in her hair you just can't see it for some reason. Six total puffs.

Now we are off to try out an in-home Sunday night bible study in which the kids are allowed to attend...I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

AkuTyger said...

I sent you an email, but in case it got lost in your SPAM box, I would like to continue reading your blog. I found it accidentally some time ago and I have really enjoyed it.

My Travels