"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"OOPS TRY AGAIN"

The place to leave me your email addresses!!!!

28 comments:

Marta said...

please add me! Pretty sure you have my email address, but if you have lost it let me know!

veggiemom said...

I want in.

Anonymous said...

I had sent an email before, in case it got lost. This is Amy Ruston, live near you, brougt our little girl home 2 years ago this summer. Hope to keep following your family.
aandbruston@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Espe, Marilu, and I would love to continue reading your blog. Marilu is hoping to dance (again) at the next LAAF Fiesta, this time with all 3 of your girls.

Gregg Smith
goyitomke@gmail.com

Salzwedel Family said...

salzwedelfamily at verizon dot net

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be added. Thanks -- Erin Smith bluenire@hotmail.com

Not Betty Crocker said...

Me, me, me! lilaak@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Me too!
swill70135 at yahoo dot com

Steph, G's Mom said...

me me!

stephanieflc@yahoo.com

A Blessed Life said...

Include me - heaxts6@yahoo.com

Glady said...

I love reading your blog and see how the girls are adjusting. I m getting some great parenting tips too. Gladythomas12@yahoo.com

Glady

Anonymous said...

I'd love an invite!
amanda_archer@comcast.net
thanks!

Janet said...

Please add me jacain12@comcast.net

AkuTyger said...

Please add me - a k u t y g e r a t g m a i l . c o m

Sorry for the weird type - trying avoid spambots and what not.

sara said...

I would love to continue reading. My husband and I are talking about adopting from Haiti someday (we don't meet the requirements now), and I love to read blogs about families that are doing it or have done it. My email is
sbhavens2@aol.com

Suzanne said...

Resending just in case...
ohsuzannah@wi.rr.com

Suzanne, Ryan, and Gage

Leslie said...

Here's mine: esperanzadelalma@gmail.com. Thanks!

laura said...

b2656arual@yahoo.com Laura in florida would love to keep up on the girls.

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Sorry. Messed up.
Please include us.
Jane and CaraLynn
janesescape at knology.net

Anonymous said...

Hi, I emailed you a couple of days ago. Would love to be added.
thanks!

candkmomma (at) yahoo (dot) com

Susan

Violet said...

I've been following since before Ve came home! Would love to continue!

flowerblossom6@aol.com

notreallyturningviolet.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoy your blog. I have 2 dtrs adopted from Haiti.
kendallnov7@yahoo.com

Ericka said...

Hi Aves,
I would love to keep up with my Midwest neighbor :)
reeka @ wideopenwest.com

Marnie said...

I'd love to keep reading--I sent an e-mail a few days ago and I'd be glad to explain who I am if you want. (I'm in the process of becoming a single mom to a three year old girl from Ethiopia.)
melli @ windstream.net.

Lynn said...

I would love to continue to read about you and your daughters. lmblue@comcast.net

Laurie said...

I would love to continue to follow your blog.

lweeks@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

I really would love to keep reading and see your family complete :)

aspecialfamily@yahoo.com

My Travels