"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am almost finished with it


I received an email from Marie, my O director. She said to send her the VISA papers and fees for Mim because she is almost finished. I haven't received the OK from the US embassy on her I-600 yet. Once I receive that, then I know Mim will be home soon. I still think either Feb/March, but who knows for sure.

8 comments:

Story of our Life said...

Oh' I am sooo excited for you!!! She is soooo beautiful. All 3 of your girls are. I just love her smile in this picture!!

:) gala

veggiemom said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you to have all your kiddos under one roof.

Salzwedel Family said...

That is a great picture of Mim! I'm so excited she will be home soon.

Not Betty Crocker said...

Great news! I bet you're anxious to have everyone under one roof. Please include me when you go private.

Brenda said...

I can't wait until your beautiful girls are all together.

Unknown said...

wow Cindy! I can hardly believe it!

Your 2 adoptions seem to have gone in a very timely manner. Can't wait to see all 3 girls together!

Cornrows look great on her....better learn quick!!

Congrats girl!

A Blessed Life said...

That is wonderful!!!

Janet said...

Congrats Aves! Wonderful news so happy for you!

My Travels