"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guatemala Adoptions



If this had happened a few years ago, it could have been Tuks affected. Scary!!!
Picture from last Christmas enjoying her first snow without a care in the world!!


Please read this post about future and current in process adoptions from Guatemala
http://sunflowersandladybugs.com/blog.asp?ID=545

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!!!

I have good friends that are the process of bringing their son home from Guatemala!!!

The well being of children's lives at at stake.

Thank you

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

It warms my heart to see so many families with their Guat babies home posting this call to action.

Kerri and Ruby

Jane said...

Yes! What Kerri said!
I've e-mailed my friends and family across the nation. Concerned for myself, but also for others in this rickety boat that seems to have no oars...

Sarah said...

Very alarming, thank you for posting. I'll be putting this up on my blog as well.

My Travels