"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Saturday, September 22, 2007

News

I have some VERY exciting news, but I need to wait a little longer (hopefully within the next week) before I can share, but I am excited BEYOND belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I just had to say this much to start letting some of the energy out of my already overly-hyper and excited body and mind. LOL!!!

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

Ooh - Can't wait to see what it is!

Kerri and Ruby

Sarah and Tim said...

Please tell us soon!!!!

Kate said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! I can't stand waiting!!! Really I can't!! This is going to have me checking your blog every hour LOL!! Or maybe I will just drive over and make you tell me JK!!! I can't wait!! HUGS

Gail said...

Can't wait to hear the news!! Tell us on MONDAY!!
Gail

Jane said...

Monday??? G- What are you talking about? SHE NEEDS TO TELL US NOW!!!

That's just cruel and wrong to tease us like that... :o)

Mandy said...

That's just not right!! You can't do that to us!! Spill PLEASE!! I'm not a patient person this is going to drive me nuts!!

Suzanne said...

Can't wait to hear your news!
Suzanne

My Travels