"Let every individual and institution now think and act as a responsible trustee of Earth, seeking choices in ecology, economics and ethics that will provide a sustainable future, eliminate pollution, poverty and violence, awaken the wonder of life and foster peaceful progress in the human adventure."
- John McConnell, founder of International Earth Day

RIGHT NOW, and then again tomorrow and then again the next day and on it goes day after day,
1/2 OF THE WORLD lives on LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS each day.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Do all you can and don't worry about the odds against you. Wield the miracle of life's energy, never worrying whether we fail, concerned only that whether we fail or succeed we do so with all our might. That's all we need to know to feel certain that all our force of diligent effort is worth our while on Earth.
Carl Safina, Voyage of the Turtle

Friday, July 20, 2007

Evaluation Dates

Tuki's three appointments are as follows:
July 26th, 9:00am Hearing Test
July 31st, 3:00pm Speech and Language Evaluation
August 7th, 3:00pm Teacher Evaluation

I have written them down here so that I remember as the days approach. The thing I notice the most during summer vacation is that my brain shuts off. Since I don't have to remember so many things, I don't. But of course the flip side is I remember nothing................ This I can live with ...for awhile anyway...

Tomorrow it is 6 weeks since our paperwork went into First Legal. I guess we are going long in this part, since I have not heard otherwise.....patience and waiting..NOT my two best virtues. But, I have been seeking God, alot lately..in his will be done, and if my heart does not line up with his will, then I ask he changes it, and if he asks me to do something , then help me trust him enough to believe he WILL see me (us) through it..

No comments:

My Travels